TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome and thank you for using our services!
INOVENTO LLC ("INOVENTO") offers on the website www.inovento.com (the "Web Site"), on social networks and on other platforms online games, services and other applications and resources (jointly referred to as the "Services") , including but not limited to users and profiles, information, acquisition of virtual objects, participation in forums, blogs, sharing, downloading and uploading any kind of user and other media content (jointly referred to as the "Content"). The participants in the games of INOVENTO, the visitors of the website and the social networks and all registered users of the Services and the Content, which is property of INOVENTO shall be referred to as the "Users" throughout this document.
The relations between INOVENTO and the users shall be exclusively governed only by these Terms of Service (the "Terms"), the Rules for personal data and other rules and instructions, created and published by INOVENTO , which are integral parts hereto. The terms and conditions shall be applicable to all platforms where the Services of INOVENTO are accessible and may be used.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, REGISTERING OR USING IN ANY MANNER THE SERVICES OF INOVENTO, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN AWARE OF AND ACCEPT UNCONDITIONALLY TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE RULES FOR PERSONAL DATA, INSTRUCTIONS AND OTHER TERMS AND REGULATIONS OF INOVENTO IN WRITING, PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE AND ON OTHER PLATFORMS, WHERE THE SERVICES ARE ACCESSIBLE.
IF YOU DISAGREE ON THESE CONDITIONS PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT USE IN ANY WAY THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT OF INOVENTO NOTWITHSTANDING ON WHICH PLATFORM THEY ARE ACCESSIBLE.
1. VALIDITY AND SCOPE
These Terms of Service shall be considered a legal agreement, which is binding for INOVENTO and the users and governs the use of this website, the Services and the Content of INOVENTO.
The acceptance and the agreement with these Terms of Service is a must for the use of the website and the Services. Any use of this website, the Services or the Content in any way, limited or unlimited, shall mean that the user agrees with and is bound by these Terms of Service, with all rights, obligations and legal consequences resulting therefrom.
These Terms of Service do not consider or regulate any issues arising from or connected with the provision of the telecommunication links, as well as the links to other websites, online games and software of third persons (browser, software for access and other) to the extent these services are not provided by INOVENTO.
INOVENTO reserves the right to amend or edit these Terms of Service at any time. Users will be notified for such amendments by a message published on the Website, the social networks and everywhere the Services are accessible or by publication of the new updated version. By accepting these Terms of Service, the user agrees to get informed about the amendments and if he/she continues to use the website and the Services once the new version of the Terms of Service becomes effective, then it will be considered that it has agreed with the latest published version of these Terms of Service.
INOVENTO shall administer and control the website and the Services from its office in Sofia, in Republic of Bulgaria and does not give any guarantees that the website and the Services are appropriate or accessible on other places worldwide. Users who access the website from other territories, shall make it on their own initiative and at their risk and shall be responsible for their actions according to the law of the relevant jurisdictions in compliance with all applicable local legislation.
The users will use the Services and the Content of the website at their free will, at their own risk and responsibility. The users shall be responsible for the choice of the service and for its compliance with their expectations and requirements to that service.
The access to the website is provided for non-commercial, personal, non-professional goals, allowed by these Terms of Service or other, which do not contradict to or do not violate the Terms of Service in any way.
3. PERMITTED USE
In compliance with these Terms of Service, INOVENTO will provide for personal, non-commercial use to each legitimate user, a non-exclusive, limited, revocable and non-transferable permit/license/ to use of the Services, including products, Content of the website or a part thereof. Within the provided license, INOVENTO will ensure to its users access to the games, the Services and the Content of the website under the terms of this section and other sections. For registration and access to the Services of INOVENTO through the social networks and other platforms, the user must become aware and accept the terms and conditions for registration and access to these networks and platforms.
Except for the purpose, indicated in this limited license, none of the Services and/ or the Content of the website may be considered or interpreted as free of charge provision of licenses or title rights, including copyrights or other intellectual property rights. By accepting these terms and conditions, the user agrees, that all rights, title and legal interests (including all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and other intellectual property rights) in the field of or in connection with the provided Services and Content of the website, through the social networks and other platforms , shall belong to INOVENTO or its licensors.
Failure to comply with and the breach of these Terms of Service may result in immediate termination of the access without notice or refusal to provide access rights to the Services or to the website.
By accessing the website and the Services, the user declares that he/she is at least 13 years old. Furthermore the user declares that if he/she is underage in the jurisdiction of his/ her location (i.e. if he/she is underage according to the local law), the user has obtained the consent of his/her parents or legal guardian to register as a user of the Services and/ or the website and to use them and that the parent or the legal guardian has become acquainted with and has agreed with these terms and conditions.
The games, the Services and the Content of the website, as a whole or a part thereof, may be accessible through social networks and other platforms. The user shall use the Services through his/her own profile/ account in the social networks and in other platforms, which require registration. The participation in the games, the use of the Services and the website is possible from the moment of the successful creation of a user profile/ account.
The creation and the use of the user account shall be carried out consistent with the requirements and the restrictions of these Terms of Service. Upon creation of any user account in the social networks and everywhere the services are accessible, the user shall do that consistent with the applicable rules and conditions of the relevant social network and platform through which the Services and the Content are accessed.
The registration and/or the creation of a user profile require that the user provides true, correct and complete information in compliance with the requirements about the required data upon the registration. The user agrees to update the user information in his/her account in order to maintain the correctness, accuracy and the completeness of this information. INOVENTO may refuse access to the Services or to the Website, or refuse any request for user registration, in case that the provided information is untrue, incorrect or incomplete.
With the registration for using the games and other Services, the user explicitly declares that he/she is of full age and able-bodied, respectively in case of underage persons the availability of consent of the parents or the legal representatives. The rules of certain games may provide for prohibition for use by persons under certain age even if their legal representatives have given their consent. In all such cases, this restriction is subject to disclosure in the rules of the relevant game.
5. PERSONAL DATA
6. PASSWORDS. SECURITY.
In connection with the access and the use of the Services and the Content of the website, INOVENTO may require by the users to use a unique user name and password, individually or in combination, as well as to provide on a regular basis, if necessary, additional access codes and passwords, required to make active and use certain elements, security features and functions of the website. The user name and the password are confidential and the users should not share them or provide them to third persons under any circumstances. The user is responsible for the maintenance of the confidentiality of their password and user name. In case that user has not taken measures to keep the confidentiality of the access data for his/her account and has disclosed or has provided to another person or persons access to his/her account, he/she shall be fully responsible for all actions of these persons upon using the website and the Services, including responsibility for caused damages by the actions of unauthorized users.
INOVENTO is not responsible for any caused damages in respect of theft or misappropriation of user name or password, for the disclosure of the user name or the password, or permission that another person may use someone else's user name or password. The user agrees to promptly notify INOVENTO if he/she has reasonable grounds to consider that there is unauthorized use or potential for unauthorized use of his user name or password or if his/her user name and password should be deactivated for security considerations.
INOVENTO may block the use of the website and the Services entirely or partially, as well as has unlimited right to amend the website, the Services, the Content, to stop or terminate at any time the existence of the website and/or the Services or a part thereof without any responsibility for these actions. Any rights, which are not explicitly granted under these Terms of Service are reserved and belong to INOVENTO.
INOVENTO reserves the right to block, either entirely or partially, the access of any user to the Services and to the website in case of breach by the user of the Terms of Service, in case of performance, attempt to perform or actual threat to perform by the user or by any individual using his/her account any illegal actions or actions that threaten the security and the availability of the Services and/or the website or affect the legal interests of the users, INOVENTO or its partners, counterpartiess and other related parties or for the purpose of keeping any other significant public interest.
8. USER CONTENT
The use of the Services and the Content of the website provide opportunity to the users to publish and share any kind and any form of content such as comments, topics, information, opinions, advices, texts, blogs, postings, images, video, musical and any media content ("User Content"), which is created or provided by the users and is published on the website or in the social networks, a part of or all Services and/ or Content of this website are accessible.
By loading, publishing, delivery, sharing, or distributing in any other publicly accessible manner any and all user content through the Services and the Content of this website or through other media and platforms, the user agrees (and guarantees the consent of the right holder) to provide to INOVENTO irrevocable, non-exclusive, unlimited as to time and amount, worldwide, free of charge, free of royalties and other payment right to use freely, in any permitted manner such user content including but not limited to the right to reproduce, change, adapt and publish, sub-license, translate, re-format, create derivatives or adapted from the user content forms and/ or to distribute such materials or include them in any form, on any media or technology, known at present or later, in future, in the whole world, in any manner.
INOVENTO has no obligation to carry out monitoring of the user content or to oversee for the existence or absence of intellectual property rights on the user content of the website or the social networks, where the website its Services or Content are accessible. The whole responsibility in connection with the intellectual property rights on the user content shall be borne by the user who has published or distributed that content on the website or in the social networks, where the Services and/or the Content of the website are accessible. INOVENTO reserves the right to undertake appropriate and reasonable actions for the protection of specific intellectual property rights in connection with user content accessible on the website or through other platforms.
INOVENTO has the right to block at any time, at its discretion and without the consent of the users the access to the user content, to control, edit, moderate, delete, remove the whole or a part of the user content, temporary or permanently, without the obligation to notify the users and without bearing responsibility thereby.
All feedback, ideas, suggestions, comments and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to INOVENTO in connection with the Service shall be the exclusive property of INOVENTO. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law INOVENTO may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to you.
9. USER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The provision of high quality Services and Content of the website and the provision of user license for the Services and the use of the website requires that each user adheres to the rules of conduct and complies with its obligations hereunder.
- User Obligations
- The user shall:
- use the Services, the website and its Content lawfully, according to its purpose and in compliance with these Terms of Service;
- not provide untrue personal information to INOVENTO, shall not use other person's identity, shall not create user profiles/ accounts through automatic means or shall not otherwise attempt to mislead others about his/her identity upon contacting any other natural person or legal entity, shall not mislead or delude about the origin of any file, message, or other communication originating from the user;
- access to the Services and the Content through the technologies and the means provided by the website, the social networks and platforms, realized through the normal functionality of the website and/or the relevant platforms as well as he/she shall not use, copy or distribute, entirely or partially the Content published on the website for any other commercial and non-commercial purpose.
- not distribute, sell, transfer, reproduce, copy, dub, modify, demonstrate, deliver, sub-license, create derivatives or adapts of whole or individual parts, or otherwise shall not make available in any form or in any way, for consideration or free of charge, with commercial or non-commercial purpose, except the permitted use explicitly specified in the user license, all or a part of the Services, the Content or any information retrieved from the website or other platforms, where the Services are accessible;
- not destruct or deactivate partially or entirely the full functionality of the Services and the website, shall not overload the traffic and shall not generate too big traffic, shall not make attempts to get an unauthorized access to any part of the website or the Services and the Content or to their computer systems, servers or network.
- The user shall not load, publish, share, transfer, distribute, make visible and/or accessible any user content, which:
- is illegal, insulting, offending, discrediting, threatening, harmful, obscene as to its nature or contains obscene, insulting, vulgar defamatory, racial, sexual, discriminatory, coercive or instigating to acts of violence and terror or other culpable words, expressions, appeals, allegations and qualifications;
- infringes or may infringe copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights, the privacy rights, the rights of publicity, of title or other rights and legal interests of the others;
- infringes or may infringe, intentionally or unintentionally, any local law of another country or norms of the international law or the provisions of these Terms of Service;
- contains or loads any viruses, Trojan horses, spam or spam-bombs, bots or any other kind of malicious or destructive computer code, files or programmes that aim to terminate, destruct or limit the functionality of every computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- load or transfer or make attempt to load or transfer any material, which carries out passive or active data collection or mechanism for transfer, including, but not limited to graphics for exchange under different file formats, cookies or similar devices hereinafter referred to as "spy software", "passive collection of mechanisms" or "pcms";
- load, publish, forward, redirect, share or otherwise makes available any non-permitted or unauthorized advertisements, advertising, marketing, promotional and other materials, for which INOVENTO has not given its explicit consent or the so called "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other forms and means for soliciting clients, advertising, unsolicited mails, doubling or multiplying messages and mails;
- The user shall not perform any of the following activities:
- The use of any automated and unautomated processes for collection, storing, archiving or retrieval of information for other users of the Services and the website or any other form of systematic retrieval of information from the databases of the website.
- Hiding, shadowing, deleting, removing or any other kind of hindering the visibility and the access to any messages, banners, advertising, user and other Content and information, published on the website or on other platforms where the Services and the Content are accessible.
- Bypassing, removing, manipulating of any elements of the security features and the implemented measures and technical means for protection of the Services and the website from unauthorized access, hackers and other destructive, ill-intentioned attacks and destruction actions including but not limited to any actions, which aim to or result in blocking the access to the Services and/or the website, loading and distribution of illegal content, destruction entirely or partially the functionality of the Services and the website, theft and loss of data from the Services and the website and the Content.
- The sale and the trade in virtual goods and services, accessible through the website, through the games and other Services, including user accounts and access to the Services against real money or their equivalence in other real goods and services.
- Prevention of the access to or limiting the access of other users in any way to the games and other Services, to the website or to any part of its content.
- Fraud or any other actions, which contradict the principles of morality, the rules for ethical use of Internet, the positive spirit of the website and the Services and the ambition of INOVENTO to ensure to its users games and entertainment for their spare time.
- User Rights
- The user may:
- Use lawfully the Services and the website for personal, non-commercial purpose, in compliance with these Terms of Service and the rules, instructions, regulations and communications of INOVENTO, published on the website and on other platforms;
- create his/her user profile/ account in compliance with these Terms of Service;
- send his/her comments, recommendations, complaints, proposals and other messages in connection with the games, other Services and the use of the website, to the attention of INOVENTO, in writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
- The user may terminate at any time, at his/her own discretion and wish his/her participation in the games, the use of the Services and the website and ask that his/her account is deleted.
The provided user license for access to the Services of INOVENTO and to the website www.inovento.com, requires that the following restrictions, prohibitions and obligations are complied with.
10. PAYMENT TERMS
The Service allows you to purchase Virtual Currency by credit card or by using the services of any alternate billing and payment provider. The prices stated throughout the Service include all applicable taxes. The Virtual Currency allows you to purchase a limited license for your personal, non-commercial use to use Virtual Items and or other goods or services provided by the Service. Virtual Currency has no monetary value and does not constitute currency or property of any type.
PURCHASE OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
By making a purchase of Virtual Currency you reaffirm your agreement to these Terms. Virtual Currency cannot be sold or transferred, and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other goods and services, except for Virtual Items and or other goods or services part of the Service.
UNUSED VIRTUAL CURRENCY IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE FOR CASH, OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES.
In case you have not used the purchased Virtual Currency for twenty four (24) months or more, your Virtual Currency shall expire and your account may be cancelled for non-use.
THE OBTAINED VIRTUAL ITEMS AND OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
Virtual Currency may only be held by legal residents of countries where access to and use of the Service is permitted. Virtual Currency may be purchased or acquired only from INOVENTO. INOVENTO reserves the right to refuse your request(s) to purchase and/or acquire Virtual Currency for any reason.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Services and the website www.inovento.com contain images, signs, graphic logos, pictures, games, drawings, schemes, graphics, trademark logos, databases and software, which are property of or are licensed by INOVENTO and are protected by the Bulgarian, European and other applicable law and conventions on copyrights and other intellectual property rights. The reproduction of the Services, the website and/or any element thereof which are subject to intellectual property rights may be done only with the consent in writing of INOVENTO and/ or its licensors.
The License for using the Services and the website does not grant to the users any rights on the objects of intellectual property or any part thereof.
12. COMPENSATION AND INDEMNIFICATIONS
INOVENTO reserves the right to ask by all legal means for protection and compensation for committed or alleged violations of these Terms of Service, including but not limited to the right to block the access from a given IP address to the Services and their functions.
The user agrees to indemnify and compensate INOVENTO about any losses and damages with regard to claims, complaints, lawsuits and actions submitted now or thereafter, including court expenses (for fees, charges, remuneration) by third affected persons on the occasion of the use by the user of the Services and the website or any other activities of such user, connected with the Services, the website or the violation of these Terms of Service, the valid legal and other applicable norms upon using the Services and the website. INOVENTO reserves the right to assume the defence and the control on any issue involving compensation resulting from activities of the user, however this will not exclude the liability and will not discharge the user from the obligation for compensation.
- INOVENTO shall make all efforts to ensure for its users a uninterrupted access to the Services and to the website and shall support and update them with the due care for high quality and prompt service of the users. Updates of the Services and the content of the website shall be carried out at the discretion of INOVENTO without any obligation to notify the users in advance.
- Limit of liability. INOVENTO will not be liable for:
- The quality of the related services, provided by other legal entities and organizations in connection with the functioning of the Internet, the social networks, hosting and other services, in case of disturbances in the traffic due to reasons, which are within the liability of the Internet provider or the companies providing online and other services accessible through this website.
- For the quality of the Services as a result of using by the user of faulty technical means, devices and/or incorrectly configured software, as well as for reasons for which is liable the Internet provider of the user.
- Caused damages or future damages, which are:
- caused by incorrect, untrue or misleading information and/ or data provided by users of the Services and the website, by information from published user or other Content or by other information sources, as well as damages caused by unsolicited electronic exchange (spam).
- Having occurred as a result of unavoidable event or force majeure, including but not limited to natural disasters, activities and extraordinary measures of any government, wars or other acts of aggression, civil commotion, embargo, acts of terrorism, continuous stoppage and failures in power supply, unforeseeable damages of devices, industrial or labour disputes or controversies, acts of any third party, software of any third party, interruptions in communication means and as a result of causes beyond the reasonable control of INOVENTO.
- For any direct, indirect, specific, incidental or consequential damages connected with the use of software programmes, installed on user’s computer, including for damages, for the possible occurrence of which the user has not been notified.
- INOVENTO shall not be liable for any additional expenses connected with the use of the software of the Services or the website, including but not limited to, data loss, costs for data and/or database recovery, costs for software replacement, claims of third parties, etc.
- INOVENTO shall not exercise control and shall not be liable for any other services and content, which are available on the websites of all external sources to which the Services and/or the website forward by means of hyper links.
- INOVENTO has the right to make at any time, at its own discretion amendments in the Services and in the website in connection with the maintenance, development and/or improvement of the quality of the provided Services, as well as may expand the scope of the Services, without notification in writing to the users and without being liable about that.
- INOVENTO has the right to block temporarily (completely or partially) the access to the Services and to the website for the purpose of the compulsory or required preventive maintenance, for improvements in the quality of the Services, expansions, upgrades and other changes in the system. The users shall be preliminary notified about the time of temporary unavailability by publishing messages on a visible place on the website or on other platforms where the Services and the Content are accessible.
- In case that the user has any doubts as to the quality of the Services and/or the content of the website concerning its content or reliability, the user shall not use the Services or any part of the website. In any other cases if the user continues using the Services and/or the website despite of these doubts or reserves, INOVENTO calls the attention to the fact that these users shall be fully liable about their decision with all related consequences.
14. APPLICABLE LAW. DISPUTES.
The application and the interpretation of these Terms of Service are governed by the Bulgarian law.
The provisions of the effective law of Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters unsettled herein shall apply.
Any disputes connected with the use of the website and its Services and Content, which may not be resolved by way of negotiations and mutual consent, shall be referred to the competent Bulgarian court.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in respect of any other issues not discussed herein.
If you have any questions or considerations concerning this website, the Services or these Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
Thank you for reading these Terms of Service.
These Terms are effective as from November 1st, 2012